Tuesday, February 05, 2008

boring boring day

overslept for the exco interview.. rushed to sch, feeling pissed off with the damn crowded morn train n anticipating william's tauts when i arrive unceremoniously late at the clubhouse. but surprise surprise, everyone (william, jason n thiam hee) greeted me rather warmly although there were 2 yr 1s waiting pathetically outside for late queen me to make my presence. =P

the interviews dragged on n on n on till abt 3. it was quite funny at times...
  1. jason to favian: "i heard u like running around w10 alot."
  2. joshua to us: "i only run around with favian coz he likes playing catching alot."
  3. william to cixiang: "you always run around with favian n i notice u run faster."
  4. jason to kenneth: "do u hv some infectious smiling disease? why do u keep grinning?"
  5. william to lin yue: "dun be so nervous. i hv a tendency to laugh v loudly when ppl r scared."
  6. jason to a late cheeleng: "will u be late on dates with me too?"
but ultimately, it was quite a bore n choosing the appropriate ppl for the right positions was a chore as apparently nearly everyone tot rather highly of themselves. zzzz. anyway, the final decision is not exactly my ideal com n certain positions hv been deleted forevermore. *poof*

the new exco will stand at 9-men strong n hopefully, meeting attendance will be healthier n there will be less disputes coz obviously, there r less mouths. lol. we risked certain prominent ppl n i pray really hard tt our decision will not backfire in our faces. anyway, everything is beyond me already. yups yups. ^^

aft my responsibility was reasonably fulfilled, i ringed up the best fren in attempt to salvage wat was left of my boring day but alas, shopping has lost its kick. =(

yeah, u didn't here me wrongly. joy joy has juz said SHOPPING IS BORING! *sulks*

we thronged malls at bugis before heading to town. buying bags n stupid stuff for the sake of buying n i nearly fell asleep while trying on a skirt. seriously, either i hv been shopping too much recently tt everything juz seems blah or i hv juz simply outgrown bugis as ting said, "tis is so damai days."

arrgghh!! i need an emergency spa! ok, tts too high-end.. i suppose a full body massage will suffice. =D

tmr is new yr's eve! the hse is decorated, the fridge is stocked with goodies, my new clothes r pressed n smelling nice, my shoes r lined up n waiting, i can't tink of anything else to make my life more va va voom perfect!

oh ya, my mommy n my uncle loves me!!! juz yesterday, i went for the china itp briefing where everything was finalised. today, i hv complete maps n print outs of all my hotels, 3 diff routes to my office frm my hotel n 9 shanghai bankers on my speed dial. (9 coz my hp only has 9 nos. like duh?)

wat to do, mommy is totally freaked by "worst winter in 100 yrs - shanghai reuters" tt she exhausted her contact list n tapped onto my uncle's influence in cheena... so girlies, tell ur parents ur safe with me! wahahahaha!!

oh oh oh, i'm going to wrk at OCBC!!!! whoopdeedoo~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home